Saturday, December 20, 2008

I kissed a GUY and I really really LIKED it! :]

Le Protagonisti, Find me. Credits: Alessia

I so love this girl. The reason I laugh the whole day. Oh & I kissed her on the video.

Il regista aka Director. Grazie mille. :]

The Set
Dressing Room. Chaos.

The background finale.

My day was beyond happiness. My first ever video shoot, perhaps my final. To know how come I got in this scene, just check my previous entry.

The title of the video is "Love is all about"; it shows on the video that in love, gender , race, religion
does not exist when it comes to love. The concept was pass the love by kissing. Basically, I kissed a guy & a girl. :] I thought I might change to gay into straight after kissing a girl but there was no sparks, haha. It was fun though. It's just a simple close-up video -- black background and lights. There was no acting; just plain kissing. My only problem is my parents would kill me if they see it. I saw the preview of it & it was nice but me, I look icky, I just hate seeing myself on a video. Anyways, I met new friends yay for that. I really had a blast, guys. Better watch it, bitches! :]

Ex oh

P.S.: I always update this entry for the photos, thanks.

5 comments:

Glen said...

omg!!!!! sooo cool and soooo i dunno..funny maybe?? i guess u had mad fun, cuz u were so happy!!! i´d luv to see u there and take pics!!! muaxxx

cavaan said...

from the photos it looks so much fun. glad you had a blast! although i still don't know exactly what the whole thing is about. elaborate. haha xx

JouJou Loves You said...

Ahhh I'm so proud of you!!!

teeweekiwi said...

oh Ryan!!
You did the video(:
How exiting is that!
I actually wish I were there to watch it!
I bet you did a fcuking good job(;
Hee hee, kissy kissy muah!

Nicole Linette said...

How fabulous :) Once it's all set, you should get it on YouTube somehow or post it on your blog, hahaha. It must have been a fantastic experience with everyone.