Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is having a great time.
I´m having the best time of my life here in Stockholm. The place is so beautiful & clean. It´s newbie in my eyes. I adored the building structures & the bridges. I wish I can take the love of my life here. Í can´t go out today because it´s freezing outside. -6 and all I want to do is going to the mall & roam the city tomorrow.
I got a new baby and it´s Lomo Fisheye 2. I bought it before I went here. Basically, It was a gift for myself of course. I just finished my first film cartridge & I can´t wait to see & post the photos here. It´s my first film camera & its a good thing to experiment things. Since I don´t have budget to buy a costly camera that I´ve been dreaming & wanting of forever, Im gonna make love my fisheye for now. So yea, wait until you see the photos. :]
Anyways, I currently addicted to Framboise Cranberry with vodka. I´ve been drowning myself to it since yesterday. Note to self: FORGET HIM, HE´S NO GOOD. :]

3 comments:

Glen said...

i hope u take lots of pics!!! cant wait to see them!! muazx

JouJou Loves You said...

I'm getting one of these too!!!

cavaan said...

ooooh fish eye, you better do a good job with the photos! haha,

note to ryan: forget him, be lovers with me. haha =d

anyway hope you can get out soon enough and roam the city, i cant believe you didnt take me with you though. boo i am going to pretend to cry.