Thursday, December 18, 2008

Time, the subtle thief of youth

Photos by: My homeboy, Stefano. He's genius, literally. :]
London, 7th-10th of December

His photos are amazing. Beyond amazing.
The first photo is for me & I'm thinking to make the last photo a header to my blog.

****

Today I got a chance to talk with my friends after 6 months of no communication & a special friend after 6 years. Very random and weird.
Talking to them made me nostalgic. I remember after class we go to the mall or to my apartment with alcohols & a sack of junk foods. House party. Ditching the class. Road trip. Paul's mansion. Free calls. Outings. A+ in General psychology. I missed them. They changed my life in their own ways.

See you all on twenty oh ten. :]
XO

3 comments:

Glen said...

Luveddd!!! the pics!!! and London...sweet London...that is one my biggest dreams to go there and also live there!!!!! jajajaja but thats kinda sweet u still talk to ur old frendz..it means u r a very nice and special person(at least that´s what i think) :) muaxx

cavaan said...

crap he is a genius.

Allison said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
I can't even get over how amazing they are!