Monday, March 2, 2009

La Veste

Ive been searching for a foreign magazine for about a month since I got back from Sweden. I saw different magazines there, the one that I've never seen here. I was wandering around the Termini with Lanvin when I spotted a French Vogue. My eyes were popped out from my eye socket when I saw them. I also saw Nylon, i-D, Teen Vogue, LOVE, Vmag and some American magazines. I was contemplating which one am I goin to buy, the French Vogue or i-D which Agyness D. is on the cover of it. So I ended up buying the F.V. because i-D is too costly for a mag. Id rather spend my money on books than mag. It was my first ever Vogue mag; and its French. Emmanuelle Alt never cease to amaze me. Style me up, motha. I haven't read the entire mag yet because Im waiting for my Ladurèe macarons, haha. To Lemure, if youre reading this, dont forget my macarons.Anyways, I really fell in love on his shirt. I asked him where did he buy it and he said that he just made it. Neato. More over BL! Theres a new kid from the block, hahah! Speaking of BL, his R.I.P YSL is off from the market. I wonder why.Buona notte! xo

3 comments:

cavaan said...

hey dear,
i discovered the most amazing gelati today, KINDE!

kinder surprise gelatis! OH. MY. GOODNESS.

it was amazing. we should have some together.

emsydo said...

yup i-d is really pricey but ireckon if you pick a good issue, its worth it.

Anonymous said...

i like her legs a lot