Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fingertips on my back

"Someone said that love doesn't make the world go round,
but it makes the ride worthwhile. I want to do my ride with you on my side." -En

Time flies, love goes by.
Be my friend and lover after.
Oh why such a forbidden; deep in my heart you're the one.
Scared of crashing, dragging you out.
Everyday is a hope, everyday is a challenge.
Dont loose, hold on tight.
Be my drug; air.
Be my guest in this fragile heart.

-Yours truly
++++++++
Oh why oh why Im so addicted to you? <3


Ciao! xo

6 comments:

cavaan said...

sushi and miso soup. marry me.

Sandra Mikaela said...

love your blog.

Anonymous said...

the 2nd photo, fantastic

Fashionista Diary said...

ill have the miso :) such a cute blog xo

www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Unknown said...

luved it!! pretty romantic

Ryan said...

Thank you all!
And to Fashionista diary, I really appreciate your comment. <333333