Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed for a change"
-R.W. Emerson

----------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I received a message from BECASTING telling me that they want me to be part of Chris Costa's new music video & it's gonna be shoot here on the 20th of December. The video is entitle "LOVE IS ALL AROUND" & how ironic is it that I'm single and still searching for it. Hahah! As an actor or "extra" I won't get paid from them because it's a low budget project & the artist is not really famous. I really don't know if I'm goin to say "yes" to them. And Yes, I'm a newbie in these kind of scene.

Do you think I should go?

xo

P.S.: I'm so addicted to Kings of Leon. Orgasmic voice.



7 comments:

JouJou Loves You said...

I LOVE this picture...I think you should go for it...why not? A fun story to tell in the future.

Glen said...

Definitely u have and should go!! i mean, its a big chance...or maybe its just little...but do it for a change..i mean, it doesnt matter if u dont get paid, doesnt matter if the artist is not too famous..what matters the most is that u´re gonna have madly fun and that u´ll write, tell and laugh about it...do it..i´ll support u...

cavaan said...

i heart you

cavaan said...

lol that was random bahaha, yeah yeah run along and go =p

Mona said...

Again, lovely picture.

Nicole Linette said...

Your title is "Secret Crowds" by AVA! Tom DeLonge! I met that man! XD
You should definitely go for it, maybe luck with blow your way this holiday ;)

peace&love
nicole.

Ryan said...

Thanks for the comments guys.
I heart you too, Aimée. Lol

@ Nicole - Their music are vey inspiring.

@ Glenoscka - Thank you. You're sweet :]

@ Mona - Thanks, AGAIN ♥