Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm fine for a while but I start to loose control


My weekend was good yet quite stressing. Rainy days are over after 2 weeks of never ending rains. Well, just for now. We abused a shinny bottle called Vodka and a whole cake. This is the last Absolut Im goin to drink. Everybody in the house were screaming for Pacquiao's victory. Basically, every Pinoy were happy & celebrating his won. Anyways, I went to Anne's place to spend the night. And in unrelated news, lately, I haven't got much sleep & I'm being paranoid that I might become an anemic because of it. Retard. Haha! I should definitely take my vitamins.
I really need a long nice bath & an ice cream right about now.


XO

5 comments:

JouJou Loves You said...

You have the best HAIR!!!!!

Glen said...

Jajaja, it happens all the time, including myself!!! once i only slept for three hours and on the next day i went to college and on sunday to the beach!!! and i didnt get to sleep too well..i still lose sleep sometimes..maybe cuz i spend too much time awake catching my favorite tv shows..oh! c´est la vie!!

cavaan said...

i make really good drinks.

vodka + apple juice + gin + mint

hahahaha <3

Ryan said...

@ JouJou - Thanks, hun. :]

@Glenoscka - Oui, C'est la vie. Haha
Crazy world.

@Aimée - Well, lets trade. I'll give you any gelati you want & make me different drinks, ok? :]

Glen said...

well, i hope, even though i wont speak to him again..he´s soooo immature!!!!! but thank you anywayz.. but tell, how´s everything going??