Monday, November 17, 2008

Translating name --- DELETED

Sometimes we need to keep our words to avoid clash between the people you know. You chose it because you know to yourself that it would be good in order to keep everything OK. The word "tired" is so overrated. But seriously chasing someone who doesn't give you the same affection is like waiting rain in summer. Pity
Awhile ago I was
in deep screening mode asking why? And I got the answer instantly. Because it wasn't me nor amour me. Simple as that. I think this commotion is erratic. Eat your pride out. Let the sun shines & let go regardless. I never win in this game.

I wish I was stuck in Indian Summer.


Ex oh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sad....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ryan i don't like when you're sad.
I love this blog.
Its so freaking beutifulll
and its so true.
Just remeber that still thou u maybe feel sad right now,you can alwayz count on me.

Katarina love you =)