Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Katrina

Why on earth you live a 6K plus miles away from Fontana de Trevi?
Since my spirit is in a piece of paper you pr
inted, it's time for me to give you a lil tribute. :] We've known each other in the v huwurld . Just so happen that you're there listening to my non sense talk & ranting. I adore everything you do & your alt works. As well as your legit taste in music which is not mainstream. Amen. Oh man, kidnap me & we'll stalk the twinsie in Hollywood.

Here are some of our "projects" together. Together because I'm the one who's in the photo, dipshits."Producer Darren Dean and Dir. Sean Baker hold up a poorly displayed photo all in the espiritu of Ryan." - K.
The replica of Regina Goerge.
I'll post the rest soon. Its only a preview mofos!
P.S.: I know my room is too small for your 28 subscription mags but its enough to dive in with pleasure. :]

If you'll excuse me Im gonna watch the re-run of my shoegal aka Carrie tonight.
More tartini!

xoxoxo

8 comments:

mama caramba! said...

Your words are dear, really.

Thank you for this tribute,
I appreciate it!



Shine on, hahah.

Ryan said...

Awww.
You're so welcome.

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cavaan said...

OH MY GOODNESS.
This is SOOO COOL.

WAY.

Nicole Linette said...

Ahhh, your blog is pretty badass if I don't say so myself. Can I add you to my blog link list?

=] nicole.

Ryan said...

@ nicole: Of course, you can add mine. :]

cavaan said...

ryan i'll take you anywhere if you do the same.

haha and buy me gelati!

oooh you're a badass =p oh sorry your blog is XD

xx