Monday, September 22, 2008

let go, we're still breathing

Mood: stoked slash gloomy
Listening to: Katy Perry - Thinking of you (over & over, I'm dead serious)

Yesterday was the day that I've been waiting for. Il periodo di waiting comes to an end. Its been three months since I keep my hunch to anonymous. Yea, no need to name someone.
Finally, the story & conclusions ended up. We talked it very nice & smooth. No "F" word, just straight to the point. And I promise to myself that no single drop of tears will fall. The good part is I already set my myself in this kind of scenario. The boohoo-cry-me-a-river days were over. Pointless. It was very tough but I can move on. It will takes time. :]
Weird feelings but the bottom line is I'm happy. Worry-free. No regrets.

In the mean time:


I'M BACK WITH THE NEW ATTITUDE.
WATCH ME EXXXPLODE!

3 comments:

cavaan said...

no regrets is good.

i'm waiting for the explosion. have i missed it?

Ryan said...

no, i haven't started yet!
watch out!

xo

Merily said...

Indeed, :D