Thursday, August 28, 2008

summer's out but the rhythem's still IN

Well, its 1:16 in the morning & i violated one of my own laws; to sleep early.
I finished watching 27 dresses that's why I'm still up. It was good. The film was shoot in New York. Again? Ahaha! I've been so fascinated by NY lately.
I'll post some of my Summer 08 music. Enjoy.

Lady GaGa - Just Dance
Shywayze - Buzzin'
Uffie - First Love
Umbrellas - The City Lights
The Ting Tings - Great DJ
MGMT - Time to Pretend
Natasha Bedingfield -Pocketful of Sunshine
T.I. - Livin your life
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
MIA - Come Around
Incubus - Dig
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
The Cab - Vegas Skies
The Cab - One of those nights
Justice - Stress
Coldplay - Viva la Vida
The Spill Canvas - All Over You
Safetysuit - What If?

So what's yours? Discuss!


xo

0 comments: