Thursday, August 28, 2008

NEW YORK, I Love You, again!



I fell in love again for the 2nd time around w/ this movie. It's the sequel of the movie Paris, Je t'aime. That movie was enormous! Lot of biggest stars in
Hollywood was there, plus God! It was taken at the più bella città del mondo, PARIS! Who doesn't want to go there? City of Love & Lights. Yay! On more thing, Gaspard was there though he was there for 7-8 minutes. He's my sex slave. aha!

Lets go back to the City the never sleeps, NY is a really nice place & thats one of the city I'd like to go. Skyhigh building, yellow cab, fascinating people, & the city lights, where you can stay on your window, watch the dancing lights. Ah.. I really wanna live there. Who doesn't? Fact: I really don't like watching love stories but this is different. Not cheesy & lame. So yea.

----

Anyway, I wanna show you Stefano's masterpieces. xD
He's such a nice friend. He went to NY mid-July. Enjoy.
Visit his Flickr account : http://www.flickr.com/photos/stm/
He's great!






xo

0 comments: