Saturday, August 28, 2010

No rebooting this time

In the past few months, Ive been really in my most lazy bone mode. And now that August will end soon, I feel somewhat in myself to be more productive. There are lots of stuff goin into my head. There's even a certain point in my life that made me think to go back to wasteland aka hometown. Thats the most painful thing will happen. EVER.

After months of soul searching, Im still contemplating if Im goin to attend the photography class, where my knowledge in taking photos will gain and know the pros and cons. Ive been building my portfolio ages ago. It's only 20% of my actual works. And there are a lot of things that need to consider in this kind of job. Materials -- lens, lightning, make-up artist, assistants, and fine ass models. I even want to go back to school.

0 comments: