Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Second thoughts

I really can tell that it will be a busy week for me. And irony is slapping on my face. I need to complete the requirements in converting my license into a European drivers license. Its sorta easy since I just need to go to these offices. How neat is that? School starts in a couple months and Im planning to enroll this coming fall as a liceo, again. I picked the night shift with my fellow Albertine's, Gerry. Anyways, there's a directive that I should put in my mind, it is to pass the French exam so they can put me in a 3rd year level. Merda! I suddenly feel this feeling couple of years ago. The pressure is on me right now. I barely talk Italian, and now, I need to pass the damn exam. There's nothing wrong in trying. Thank God, Camille lends me her books and such. I just need someone who has a French tongue, anyone?

On the brighter side, Rome Pride 10 is on Saturday. Im so stoked! And yes, Im goin there and its my first time. I remember I was in Stockholm when it was held last year.

X, R

0 comments: