Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just call me Gray

Lately Ive been dreaming weird dreams (Sorry, with all the dream thing, I just cant broadcast it www. ) I had a thought of blogging them and tell every scene and put talking in it or just write it in a personal journal book and put a time line and what so ever. But I declined it after all. They were bittersweet dreams. I really dont believe on signs, and I dont think all our starts will occur some day.
PS: As you can see on the 3rd photo, I still do have marks. Again, I heal brush them coz I really dont want showing em. Hoping all these marks and blisters will be gone soon. Very soon.

4 comments:

Glen said...

Ry!!!! such a long, long time without writing to you!!! How have u been?? i`ve missed you soo much, dear!!! i luv your pics!!!

Ryan said...

I know, right? Ive been good. How about you?
And thanks again. :]

Glen said...

Perfectly!!!

Asco said...

so fahsion shoots love your hair