Monday, May 31, 2010

First breathe after coma

Finally, I went out after 2 weeks bein stuck at home because of chickenpox. Its like I was in coma. I was so eager to go out and just bein under the sun. As you can see on my self-portrait, there are still marks and blisters on my face. Im not contagious anymore and Im just waiting these blisters gone after a week or what not. Watched Goodbye, Lenin and just hang out in a lazy Saturday afternoon. I wish I could hanging by the pool the whole day with my book and some margaritas. A's still in Milan and hopefully seeing her this week.
So last week was great. We had a lil rendezvous with my friends. I havent seen them in ages, literally and hanging out with them was good. Went to a gelateria and catch things up. I met my former classmate, Gerry and we were laughing our ass of from our stories we've been talking the whole day. Mi mancano! Baci!
- R, xx

0 comments: