Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im the trash in Testaccio

These are some shots of a very talented Ragnetto with his Leica M6. Theyre pretty legit. Ill post his site at the end of this entry. Check it out, lovahs!
Ahhh I dig the contrast and the texture of it. Anyways, Ill be back to the Philippines this week, Thursday for vacay. Ill stay there for 50 days. How fucked up is that? I know, its a long vacation. I need to pack my stuff and put all the summer clothes out of my closet now. Gonna miss winter. You know, when you wake up in the morning, curling up on your bed, cappuccino and croissant. Ah, so great.
Im not goin to update this thing more often coz of lack of internet connection; but Ill do my very best. So hate it! You know where to find me if youre important. Ill bring my exercise book to exercise my Italiano more. Oh and my goal this vacay is to loose 20 lbs.
Gonna miss yawl. xo

http://stefanomattia.it

3 comments:

Glen said...

im gonna miss you as well, Ry. and i like the pics, looks like a movie or an episode of a tv show..and by the way, will you seriously gonna loose 20lbs? i cant wait the new you! have fun there!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

www.thecatwalkers.com

fashion italian forum...

fashion forum 4 fashion people.

Julia said...

really nice pictures!