Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is All Around

Im so nervous and happy when I first saw the video. It was good though. I'm not telegenic but it's all right. I really enjoyed it. :] Thanks to V. Becasting and of course Chris Costa. :] Wish you all the best! Support him -- myspace.com/chrispescosta
The music video will premier on the 14th of Feb on national television. Enjoy!
P.S.: Ren, thanks for putting that vid on your favorite and your crazy comment as well. ;)


*****
So today I really had a great time but I felt so odd suddenly. Its like, Im waiting; wanting for someone/something that you can't have it. Weird, non? I'm stuck in this hunch, and I know it'll not gonna happen. Hopeless.
Oh, and, thanks to Andriy for a decent lunch and dinner. You cook well, haha. :] See you around.
****
I WANT THIS!!!! PRETTY SOON, BABY! ♥
Advance Happy Valentines, mothafuckers!!!
Any plans?

Ciao! xo

1 comments:

Glen said...

i didnt have any, except the fact that the guy i like dedicated me a song!!! and u??