Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Með blóðnasir

Who doesn't like a piece of Ge*rg*** Cr^ig in life?
I need to find a resemblance of this English guy who also in a band. AMEN

Last week was a total fun. The come back of L was anticipated. I really missed her. She was MIA for a month and a half. Well, Ive been MIA in ages. My boos reunited and frenimies as well. After the photo shoot behind the church we headed to Palasport and went to Parco Leonardo and chill. It was my second time going there and it's still the same -- lots of people. My sister and I bought the same flannel shirt, just different colour. And yes, I got it in a girl's size, haha. Anyways, I have a friendly date on Friday. Im hoping it goes well. Note to self: Avoid too much clumsiness.

Ciao, xo!

3 comments:

cavaan said...

we have similar tastes then. + lee dong wook. lol.

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Brooke said...

well isnt he yummy