Wednesday, January 7, 2009

STOCKHOLM stole my HEART





The title explained everything. Do I need to say more?
Stockholm is so clean & beautiful city. Anyways, I didn't see the whole city because all we did was shopping & I'm broke now. But I'm happy because I bought all the things I need & want. I really had a blast there. Every time I look at the pictures was nostalgic.

The things I missed: COLD WEATHER; Gawd, My ANZ ass wiped out by the cold weather. -12 degree celcius is too much for me. I felt my ears were detached from my head, seriously. And I like the diamond-like frosting snow on the road. GREAT FOOD. There are variety of resto to choose from -- A LOT. I gained 3 kilos. Bullshit. SHOPS. To die for shop$$$! Stockholm should be one of the Fashion Capital. Its funny because H&M there were, like, neighborhoods. I saw 3 H&M shops on the first block & 2 on the next block. I didn't buy any of it though. It was pretty absurd. Every time I go anywhere I always look up for street fashion & the streets of Stockholm didn't failed me. I was amazed on there taste in fashion. Its like fashion week. Everyone looks stunning on their own way. Too bad I don't have good camera to capture it.
These are the shops that stole my money: Topman, Cheap Monday, J.Lindeberg, French Connection & Acne.

Photos from my fish eye camera are not develop yet. I'm lazy to go out plus my metrebus card (uses to ride trains & buses) was lost. The sucky part is I badly needed it until the end of the month and it's the first week of Jan only. Great! Now I'm forcedly to buy the golden ticket every time I go out. Sa shit!

Xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like being shot through the heart. or the feeling of a tequila burning, haha. beautiful pictures, you don't need a pro camera with photos like that!

and it's aimee. i thought i'd be anonymous =d

x

Glen said...

i luved ur pics!!! they were soo fantastic and beautiful!!! wuajajja too bad that u had to leave!!

JouJou Loves You said...

BEEEEEEEEAAAAUTIFUL!!!! Ah, I bet you got some great gear.

Anonymous said...

I laughed at "how clean" Stockholm is.
Seems clean there.
What other clean city would you count?

Chuh-haha
-teeweekiwi