Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No one cares to talk about it.

My mind is like a ferris wheel, sometimes my hopes are high that I can touch & taste it & sometimes it's massively crashing on the ground. Basically, that's life, humanoids. I feel like dancing in a circles & don't know how to stop & feel dizzy for a moment. A moment that I should steal time & repair damage hopes. I can't pretend that this is not happening & finding myself drifted away. I always said that time is running but I'm here sitting all alone, bad weather (God, its been a week), doing nada. Hypocrite.
I really don't need a break because its too much to have one. Life. Yea, I truly need that, folks.



One fine day I'm gonna wake up next to you. Bisuos.

2 comments:

Glen said...

I read this post and i really liked it...u say the truth, i think we all need a life, but then it´d be too much to have just one brake and do the things that we want...

Anonymous said...

that last photo is fantastic! really