Monday, October 6, 2008

it takes time to be a SMART ass

Sunny beautiful Sunday afternoon, I met up with my frans to go to the launching day of Smart P. I saw some of my frienemies screaming to death when Gerald & Kim started to sing. For the record, it was a lip synch. Ahaha! Disgusting. Charms texted me to see her that day & we have a lil rendevous. Its been a while since the last time I saw her. It was a great day. It sum up: Lame people, gelato, camwhore & lame people, again.


Last night I had a very weird feeling & I had nothing to talk to. --- Can he disappear in my mind in just a snap? Yea, the one that I've been trying to ditch & to see him be miserable. Bullshit! So, I try to entertain myself & watch What Happens in Vegas. Man, It was a great laugh. I really laughed so hard.

These shits SAVE & BETRAYED me at same time. Fuck, Hangover!

xo

2 comments:

cavaan said...

fun in the sun,

estate estate estate coming to me soon.

cavaan said...

el oh ve yee too youuu

night! (it's night time here)