Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm wired but he said you're tired.

As I ran deeply with my lower mental state, craving for something you can't have pissed me off.
Right now, I'm sitting; my bare feet are on the chair whilst my chin is leaning on my knee.
I want to slit my throat down the abdomen area, uncover & pull my skin off (give the fucking skin to Marc Jacobs & make a bag for me), break the ribs & get my heart & put in the oven.
Viola! Perfect meal for Mr. Fucktard. Buon Appetito! (Stop raising your eyebrows or I'll get my razor & never think twice to razor it, dopehead) I was trying to make the game more playful. Entertaining.


My insanity leveled up tonight which my thoughts are crushing into an extreme variety. Spit.

Jose Cuervo, kipnap me with all my grilled heart. Bring salt-ish & lemon-ish with you!
Ransom: 11.75 euros. Fun: Priceless.

xo

3 comments:

cavaan said...

did you feel the sudden change in tempreture too? xx

oh have you ever read that book? (the kite runner)

cavaan said...

i cried too!!!

=(

it's such a well written story, i thought it was a true story till i googled it!

ryan said...

ultimately life-affirming