Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last summer hittt


I'm back to the game, baby.

Last Monday, I just got
home from Teramo. We stayed there for 5 days. It was great. Though something change, like their place was more complicated compared to last year. If you want to go to the lungomare you will go to the next block & pass the railways. Fcuking complicated. haha! This year wasn't that good. Maybe because it was our 2nd time & we just know the places & were like gallivanted the whole district. I just missed when you wake up & drink a half liter of orange juice, get your bike & got to the nearest lungomare. Take a very deep breathe. Smile. And say hello to the gorgeous body everywhere. Its free anyway, but you can't touch. That week was the feast of seafoods, aha! I love it. From pasta con frutti di mare to grilled spicy squid. Now, I'm starving. On the 2nd day we went shopping at iper. I bought this cute bag from teranova & a scarf for winter. Yay! I can't wait winter to come. :D
That night we had a vodka night, jeez i know its summer who cares? Neiman bought a 3 Melon-flavored vodka. We were 5 at first, & after a bottle, Pam & Fabio went to the club. So Anne, Neiman & Me drink the other 2 vodka. Later that night we got a sms from Winston & he will go at our place after of his work. So we waited him for like 30 minutes. Theres only 1 bottle left for Winston. We just finished drinking it & call the night out.



i took this one. :)


Saturday night we went to an open club with Anne, Pam & her Italian boyfriend, Fabio. Fabio's car is fcuking cool. I love the transparent thingy on his car where you can see the stars & everything. I cant remember the name of the club but its was good. The annoying part is the music was kinda lame, that night the theme of the night was all italian music & it was pretty odd. ahaha! Scene kids were dancing like crazy. Jesus Christ! I wish it was Steve Aoki of DJ AM. ahaha! And theres this old lady who dance with the older guys. Shes way too far to become a MILF. haha! Pretty gross.





After a glass of tequila sunrise & a lil booty dancing with Fabio we went out to eat pizza. we went to Blackout; I really like the place. You can't think it was a pizza parlor because of the interior if freakin' cool. The sounds are techno & house. The ambiance is nice. And the food was perfect. We went home 2 am & Winston was there & he brought us 3 ice creams. The best gelato ever.



some of my works.






my nipotino: gerard. :DD

So yea, that was the highlight of a week in Teramo. ;)


xo

0 comments: