Saturday, August 9, 2008

fragolino on friday






Yesterday at the villa we had a pool party with my cousins. It was quite fun.
We drink fragolino & champagnes. Er, I really don't like those but I don't have choice.
Anyway, It sounds stupid but while I'm in the pool having a chit chat w/ Anne, I was like, "OMG! I wanna go home & I miss my computer already." Hah!

I really want my computer junkie to be minimize. But It's the only thing that makes me happy.
OK, it's my air. NOW LAUGH! I don't care, fuckers. Back to the party, i stayed in the pool for like 7 straight hours, ugh. My body is sore. =/
Oh & Anne has a new dlsr camera. ROAR! the best! i love it! We had a lil phoot shoot yesterday. ;)

I can't wait to see photos. Well, i need to chillax with some good'ol movies. ;)

xo

0 comments: