Saturday, July 19, 2008

A year, 6 months, 5 days







Around 8am at Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport, when i first step inside the airport I feel something different. The nostalgic feeling that I can't hide. I was there because I want to say goodbye to my Dad because he will go back in our hometown. I don't know why, but I don't like going to the Philippines. I just wanna go there to see my beloved Aunt & Uncle who've been my 2nd parents since I was 2 years old. But now I'm 20, it's hard to not to look back to what they've done to us. I really love 'em.

After sipping latte machiato, a hot croissant & an hour of gira its time to say Ciao & kiss goodbye.
It will be a rough month for us because my Dad do everything. and now, Its my duty to do those things.

We all 4 will go to the Philippines on 2010, for sure. So its gonna be a long long way.
Right now, I'm enjoying traveling in Europe. Next stop, Berlin, Germany & on Christmas I'm gonna spend my holiday in Sweden. ;)

FUN FUN FUNNNN!

0 comments: