Wednesday, July 2, 2008

just for now, believe me

After a not-so-yummy pasta made by my sister, a can of soda & a laugh trip w/ Apollo, still I don't know what's wrong with me & my pre-attempted rush smile. A fair weather makes Piazza Navona a paradise while me, sitting here still not actually doing anything productive. I try to entertain myself & think something unimpaired thoughts; so go ahead & speak.

With my trashy look, a very untamed hair & a scorching tempo:

Right now I should unpack my bag because the Venice trip canceled and it will be resumed on the 1st week of September. Good thing, because my mood doesn't fit right now but gondolas are pretty cool.

Right now I should charge my phone because it was off for 4 days. Crap!

Right now I should find my long lost scarf who gave by my best friend.

Right now I should call Bud because i will stay in their house for a couple of days without drama.

Right now I should call Marco about the work he'll give me. Alas! Money not dime.

Right now I should go to a salon & treat myself though everything seems so unclear.

Right now I should get a fork & stick it to my eyes & twirl it.

It seems that I go with the flow; but I missed those period when everything seems so perfect & bed is my throne. Worry free. Not being a paranoid & times when cross one's mind.

When all else fails I can have an affair with this shiny bottle of Vodka sitting next to me. An affair that will take you to a rapture & when you know that, thats the idea where you can fuck your boyfriend's brain for a 10 hour session. Believe me. No joke. Everybody wants their other half completely intoxicated, right?




0 comments: